jueves, 10 de marzo de 2011

Welcome

Welcome to my new blog Scouting Basketball Players. Not so many years ago I was used to write essays in english almost daily due to my work. I had to speak in public, write leaflets and emails... Now those days are far and I need to unrust my writing skills as soon as possible. So I've decided to join this need of writing with basketball, the game I love.

The target of this blog is people (coaches, journalists or supporters) that are not usual followers of the ACB spanish league and want to know more of the young players playing this league. We will see not also the ACB but european players too, trying to cover the Euroleague and rest of the european national leagues as far as we can.

So please forgive me for any grammatical mistakes that I'm sure you'll find among these lines and be welcomed to the blog.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario